John Daniel FLOURNOY
HAIRSTON.org ID#335, b. 1874, d. 1934
|Birth*||John Daniel FLOURNOY was born in 1874 in Alabama.1,2|
|Marriage*||He married Lillie Regina HAIRSTON, daughter of John Townes HAIRSTON and Laura PETERS, on 1 June 1904 in Lowndes County, Mississippi; book 23 page 83.3|
|Occupation*||John Daniel FLOURNOY was Postmaster of Crawford, Mississippi. Lillie H. Flournoy is also listed. on 19 December 1914.4|
|Census 1920*||He appeared on the census of 9 February 1920 in Crawford, Lowndes County, Mississippi, John N. 45, Sallie H. 42, Regina H. 14, Laura H. 9, John H. 4.1|
|Residence*||He lived in 1925 in Columbus, Lowndes County, Mississippi, he was a "corn agent" living with Lillie Flournoy.5|
|Death*||He died in 1934.2|
|Burial*||He was buried in Friendship Cemetery, Columbus, Lowndes County, Mississippi.2|
|Lillie Regina HAIRSTON b. Dec 1877, d. 1926|
Descendant Chart Box
- [S1920] 1920 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S20] Friendship Cemetery, Columbus, Lowndes County, Mississippi.
- [S62] Marriage Records - Lowndes County, Mississippi.
- [S212] U.S. Record of Appointment of Postmasters, 1832-1971, Ancestry.com.
- [S166] U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989.
|Last Edited||16 Apr 2014|