|Marriage||Peter WILSON married Ailcey (surname unknown).1|
|Emigration||Peter WILSON emigrated in 1720 from Scotland.2|
|Property*||1750 Lunenburg Co. - 165 acres by the mouth of Hugh's creek adj. John Yeates; 12 Jul 1750, p.224. 1 pound.3|
|Property||1760 Halifax Co. - 400 acres on both sides of the lower double creek; 20 Aug 1760, p.884. 2 pounds.3|
|Property||1762 Halifax Co. - 650 acres beginning on a S branch of Sandy creek on Dan River: 12 Jul 1762, p.1035.3|
|Property||1763 Halifax Co. - 104 acres on S side of Sandy Riv., adj. Abraham Little; 7 Jul 1763, p.294. 10 Shill.4|
|Property||1763 Halifax Co. - 150 acres on both sides of Hugh's creek, adj. sd Wilson & Yeates; 7 Jul 1763, p.246. 15 shillings.4|
|Probate*||His estate was probated on 16 February 1764 in Halifax Co., Virginia. Halifax County Wills and Administrations (1753 - 1800) p. 174-175. Will pro. 16 Feb. 1764. |
Will Book No. 0, 1753-1772 (Reel 36)
Library of Virginia.2
|Ailcey (surname unknown)|
- [S24] Hall, Wm. Kearney 1918-. Descendants of Nicholas Perkins of Virginia. 1957 Ann Arbor, Michigan.
https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89069618338, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3147] Haven, Doris; Wilson Roots and Branches 1991, Family Search, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S3122] Hudgins, Denis R. Cavaliers and Pioneers: Abstracts of Virginia Land Patents and Grants : Volume Five, 1741-1749. Richmond, Va: Virginia Genealogical Society, 1994. Print., Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S3124] Hudgins, Dennis R. Cavaliers and Pioneers: Abstracts of Virginia Land Patents and Grants : Volume Seven, 1762-1776. Richmond, Va: Virginia Genealogical Society, 1999. Print., Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S22] Hairston, Elizabeth Seawell, The Hairstons and the Penns and Their Relations, Roanoke, Virginia 1940 https://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=13164, Ancestry.com.
|Last Edited||22 Jan 2016|