HAIRSTON.org ID#1948, b. 27 August 1822, d. 28 December 1894
|Father*||Charles PATTY b. a 1775|
|Mother*||Barbara TURNER b. 1800|
|Birth*||Elizabeth PATTY was born on 27 August 1822 in South Carolina.1|
|She was the daughter of Charles PATTY and Barbara TURNER.|
|Marriage*||Elizabeth PATTY married William B. SMELSER about 1846.2|
|Death Spouse*||Elizabeth PATTY's husband, William B. SMELSER, died in October 1849.3|
|Census 1850||She appeared on the 1850 census of Barbara TURNER on 1 January 1850 in District 26, Cherokee County, Alabama; |
Year: 1850; Census Place: District 26, Cherokee, Alabama; Roll: M432_3; Page: 49A; Image: 103.2
|Marriage*||Elizabeth PATTY married William HURLEY about 1852.4|
|Census 1860||Elizabeth PATTY appeared on the 1860 census of Charles PATTY on 26 June 1860 in District 3, Cherokee County, Alabama; Charles Patty 84 and family is living with his daughter Elizabeth Patty Hurley and her family.|
Year: 1860; Census Place: District 3, Cherokee, Alabama; Roll: M653_5; Page: 127; Image: 131; Family History Library Film: 803005.4
|Census 1880||Elizabeth PATTY appeared on the 1880 census of John W. HURLEY in 1880 in Cherokee County, Alabama.5|
|Death*||Elizabeth PATTY died on 28 December 1894 at age 72.1|
|Burial*||She was buried in Unity Cemetery, Cherokee County, Alabama.1|
|William B. SMELSER b. a 1816, d. Oct 1849|
|William HURLEY d. 9 Jul 1903|
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S269] National Archives and Records Administration (NARA); Washington, D.C.; Federal Mortality Census Schedules, 1850-1880, and Related Indexes, 1850-1880.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
|Last Edited||24 Apr 2019|