HAIRSTON.org ID#1759, b. 12 July 1849, d. 13 December 1933
|Birth*||Mary SELLECK was born on 12 July 1849 in Huntsville, Alabama.2,1,3|
|She was the daughter of William SELLECK.1|
|Marriage*||Mary SELLECK married William Hunter FOOTE, son of Judge Hezekiah "Henry" William FOOTE and Lucinda Frances P. DADE, on 12 December 1866 in Noxubee County, Mississippi.4,5,6,1|
|Census 1870||Mary SELLECK appeared on the 1870 census of William Hunter FOOTE on 22 August 1870 in Schola, Issaguena County, Mississippi.2 |
|Census 1880*||Mary SELLECK appeared on the census of 4 June 1880 in Macon, Noxubee County, Mississippi.7 |
|Census 1900*||She appeared on the census of 13 June 1900 in Louisville, Jefferson Co., Kentucky.3 |
|Death*||She died on 13 December 1933 in Jefferson Co., Kentucky, at age 84.1|
|William Hunter FOOTE b. 1842, d. a 1878|
- [S175] Kentucky Death Records, 1852-1964 - Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives, Frankfort, Kentucky, Ancestry.com.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1900] 1900 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S76] Mississippi Marriages, 1776-1935, Ancestry.com.
- [S52] Marriage Certificate or Register.
- [S3200] Tillman, James David. Tillman & Hamilton Family Records: With Their Many Ancestral Lineages. Meridian, Miss.: 1959-1963. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89062498571, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S39] Oddfellows Cemetery, Macon, Noxubee County, Mississippi.
|Last Edited||25 May 2016|