Elizabeth Betty WASHINGTON
HAIRSTON.org ID#1566, b. 20 June 1733, d. 31 March 1794
|Father*||Augustine WASHINGTON1,2 b. 12 Nov 1694, d. 12 Apr 1743|
|Mother*||Mary BALL b. 1708/9, d. 25 Aug 1789|
|Birth*||Elizabeth Betty WASHINGTON was born on 20 June 1733 in Virginia, sister of President George Washington.3,1,2|
|She was the daughter of Augustine WASHINGTON and Mary BALL.1,2|
|Marriage*||Elizabeth Betty WASHINGTON married Colonel Fielding LEWIS, son of Col. John LEWIS Jr. of Warner Hall and Frances FIELDING, on 7 March 1749/50 in Virginia.4,3,5,1,2|
|Death*||Elizabeth Betty WASHINGTON died on 31 March 1794 in Virginia at age 60.3,1|
|Colonel Fielding LEWIS b. 7 Jul 1725, d. a Dec 1781|
- [S91] Collins, Holdridge Ozro, Genealogy of the Washington Family, Sons of the Revolution 1900.
- [S3000] Glenn, Justin. The Washingtons, A Family History: Volume 1, Seven Generations of the Prsidential Branch: Savas Beatie LLC, CA - 2014, Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S73] Daughters of American Revolution (DAR).
- [S90] Lewis, William Terrell, 1811-1893. Genealogy of the Lewis Family In America: From the Middle of the Seventeenth Century Down to the Present Time. Louisville, Ky.: Pub. by the Courier-Journal Job Printing Co., 1893. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89062356233, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S89] Tandy, Lura Boulton and John Meriwether McAllister. Genealogies of the Lewis And Kindred Families. Salem, Mass.: Higginson Book Co., 199. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89062355862, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
|Last Edited||14 May 2018|