HAIRSTON.org ID#1558, b. 9 May 1805, d. 1874
|Father*||William FOOTE1,2 b. a 1753, d. 1833|
|Mother*||Sarah ALEXANDER b. 22 Nov 1767|
|Birth*||Edwin FOOTE was born on 9 May 1805 in Virginia.2,3,4|
|He was the son of William FOOTE and Sarah ALEXANDER.1,2|
|Marriage*||Edwin FOOTE married Eleanor Lee ALEXANDER in 1830.2,3|
|Will||Edwin FOOTE was mentioned in the will of William FOOTE on 22 March 1833 in Cedar Hill, Fauquier Co., Virginia.1|
|Census 1840*||Edwin FOOTE appeared on the census of 1840 in Breckinridge Co., Kentucky, Males: under 5 1, 5-9 2, 30-39 1, Females; under 5 1, 20-29 1.5|
|Census 1850*||He appeared on the census of 9 September 1850 in Breckinridge Co., Kentucky.4 |
|Census 1870||He appeared on the 1870 census of Ludwell A. FOOTE on 23 August 1870 in Breckinridge Co., Kentucky.6 |
|Death*||Edwin FOOTE died in 1874 in Kentucky.3|
|Eleanor Lee ALEXANDER b. 1813, d. 1841|
- [S3189] Abstarcts of Wills of Noxubee Co., MS., 1834 - 1910 and Index cases, Noxubee County Historical Society, Macon, Ms., 1990, Lowndes County Library.
- [S3140] Foote, Abram William, Foote Family: Comprising the Genealogy And History of Nathaniel Foote, of Wethersfield, Conn., And His Descendants; Vol. I, Rutland, Vt.: Marble City Press, The Tuttle Co., 1907. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89067465310, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3221] Chapman, S. Mary Frances. (1946). A History of Chapman and Alexander Families. Richmond, Va.: The Dietz printing company. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89066097247, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1840] 1840 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
|Last Edited||5 Jun 2016|