HAIRSTON.org ID#1557, b. about 1801, d. 22 January 1877
|Father*||William FOOTE1,2 b. a 1753, d. 1833|
|Mother*||Sarah ALEXANDER b. 22 Nov 1767|
|Marriage*||Frederick FOOTE married Frances T. FITZHUGH.3|
|Birth*||Frederick FOOTE was born about 1801 in Virginia.4|
|He was the son of William FOOTE and Sarah ALEXANDER.1,2|
|Will||Frederick FOOTE was mentioned in the will of William FOOTE on 22 March 1833 in Cedar Hill, Fauquier County, Virginia.1,5|
|Census 1850*||Frederick FOOTE appeared on the census of 5 November 1850 in Prince William Co., Virginia.3 |
|Census 1860*||He was Head of Household on 26 June 1860 in Prince William Co., Virginia.6 |
|Death*||He died on 22 January 1877.4|
|Burial*||He was buried in St. Paul's Episcopal Church Cemetery, Prince William Co., Virginia.4|
|Frances T. FITZHUGH b. a 1822|
- [S3189] Abstracts of Wills of Noxubee Co., MS., 1834 - 1910 and Index cases, Noxubee County Historical Society, Macon, MS, 1990, Ancestry.com.
- [S3140] Foote, Abram William, Foote Family: Comprising the Genealogy And History of Nathaniel Foote, of Wethersfield, Conn., And His Descendants; Vol. I, Rutland, Vt.: Marble City Press, The Tuttle Co., 1907. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89067465310, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S3620] Mississippi Probate Records, 1781-1930, images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G9QX-39CV-S : 21 May 2014), Noxubee > Wills 1834-1894 vol A-B > image 33 of 456; county courthouses and public libraries, Mississippi., Family Search, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||6 Jun 2016|