HAIRSTON.org ID#1449, b. about 1826, d. 1870
|Father*||Artemus Crumpton JENNINGS1 b. 20 Apr 1797, d. 26 Jan 1869|
|Mother*||Rebecca POU b. 26 Dec 1799, d. 4 Nov 1883|
|Birth*||Eugenia JENNINGS was born about 1826 in Mississippi.1|
|She was the daughter of Artemus Crumpton JENNINGS and Rebecca POU.1|
|Census 1850||Eugenia JENNINGS appeared on the 1850 census of Artemus Crumpton JENNINGS on 25 September 1850 in Lowndes County, Mississippi.1 |
|Marriage*||Eugenia JENNINGS married Dr. John ALLISON, son of Richard Monroe ALLISON and Lettice NEIL, on 16 June 1859 in Lowndes County, Mississippi.2|
|Census 1860||Eugenia JENNINGS appeared on the 1860 census of Dr. John ALLISON on 14 June 1860 in South of Yadkin River, Iredell County, North Carolina; Census shows John Allison age as 62.3 |
|Will||In Artemus Crumpton JENNINGS's will dated 8 November 1866 in Lowndes County, Mississippi, Eugenia JENNINGS was named as an heir.4|
|Death*||She died in 1870.5|
|Burial*||She was buried in Jennings Cemetery, Lowndes County, Mississippi.5|
|Dr. John ALLISON b. 16 Aug 1804, d. 1885|
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S76] Mississippi Marriages, 1776-1935, Ancestry.com.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S3185] Doughtie, Beatrice Mackey; Documented Notes on Jennings and Allied Families, 1961. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89060967635
- [S18] Jennings Cemetery, Lowndes County, Mississippi.
|Last Edited||16 Feb 2019|