Nancy L. "Sparks" HUTCHINSON
HAIRSTON.org ID#1377, b. 22 December 1824, d. 3 February 1875
|Father*||Robert HUTCHINSON II1 b. 12 Jul 1800, d. 2 Jun 1873|
|Birth*||Nancy L. "Sparks" HUTCHINSON was born on 22 December 1824 in Laurens County, South Carolina.2,3,4,1,5|
|She was the daughter of Robert HUTCHINSON II and Margaret BLAKELY.1|
|Marriage*||Nancy L. "Sparks" HUTCHINSON married Thomas Brown HAIRSTON, son of Robert HAIRSTON and Ann SARGEN, on 7 October 1847.4,3,6,1|
|Census 1850||Nancy L. "Sparks" HUTCHINSON appeared on the 1850 census of Thomas Brown HAIRSTON in 1850 in Laurens County, South Carolina; Thos Hairston 25, Nancy 25, Robert O 12; (living next to Robert & Margaret Hutchinson.)3|
|Census 1860||Nancy L. "Sparks" HUTCHINSON appeared on the 1860 census of Thomas Brown HAIRSTON on 13 August 1860 in Cold Water, Laurens County, South Carolina; Thos Hairston 36, N 35, R O 12, J D 9, M C 8, W Hutchinson 5, M A Hutchinson 1; (Living next to Robert & M. Hutchinson.)6|
|Census 1870*||Nancy L. "Sparks" HUTCHINSON appeared on the census of 7 August 1870 in Laurens Co., South Carolina, Nancy Hairston 46, Robert O 22, John D 19, Margaret 17, William 15, Martha A 11, Thomas D 8; (Nancy was living next to Robert & Margaret Hutchison.)7|
|Death*||She died on 3 February 1875 at age 50.4,1,5|
|Burial*||She was buried in Leesville Southern Methodist Church Cemetery, Laurens Co., South Carolina.1,5|
|Thomas Brown HAIRSTON b. 30 Mar 1824, d. 30 Jul 1864|
- [S3040] Hutchinson, Frederick McAlpine. The Hutchinson Family of Laurens County, South Carolina, And Descendants. Houston, Tex.: A. Jones Press, 1947 https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89066169962, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S230] South Carolina, Early Death Records.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S231] Robert Hairston. Hairston Family Bibile - Laurens Co. South Carolina. 190 Greenwich Street, New York: Daniel D. Smith, 1823. Private owner, Texas.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||18 May 2018|