Johnanna Milton ERVIN
HAIRSTON.org ID#1068, b. 2 January 1845
|Father*||Dr. John Milton ERVIN1 b. 22 Aug 1811, d. 6 Sep 1844|
|Mother*||Mary Pervis JENNINGS2 b. 8 Jun 1821|
|Birth*||Johnanna Milton ERVIN was born on 2 January 1845.3|
|She was the daughter of Dr. John Milton ERVIN and Mary Pervis JENNINGS.1,2|
|Census 1850||Johnanna Milton ERVIN appeared on the 1850 census of Rev. Mitchell PEDEN on 1 October 1850 in Lowndes County, Mississippi.4 |
|Census 1860||Johnanna Milton ERVIN appeared on the 1860 census of Rev. Mitchell PEDEN on 20 June 1860 in Winston Co., Mississippi.5 |
- [S284] Ervin Family Birth, Marriage and Death Records from 1780 to 1857 estimated to have been written in 1857 and is in very poor, but readable condition. Passed down by my great grandmother Virginia Antionette Ervin's family after she died in 1890., Personal Collection - original documents.
- [S285] Thomas, Betty Wood; The Ervin Family, Genealogy and Local History, The Columbus Dispatch.
- [S1] Bethel Presbyterian Church Records, Lowndes County, Mississippi.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||3 Mar 2016|