Dr. Glenn HAIRSTON1
HAIRSTON.org ID#7726, b. 12 October 1908, d. 16 October 1987
|Father*||George Gould HAIRSTON1 b. 8 Sep 1883, d. 28 Oct 1960|
|Mother*||Kate Alice MORRISON b. 1886, d. Sep 1914|
|Birth*||Dr. Glenn HAIRSTON was born on 12 October 1908 in Timpson, Shelby County, Texas. The 1910 census shows his hame as George G.1,2,3|
|He was the son of George Gould HAIRSTON and Kate Alice MORRISON.1|
|Census 1910||Dr. Glenn HAIRSTON appeared on the 1910 census of George Gould HAIRSTON on 21 April 1910 in Timpson, Shelby County, Texas.3|
|Census 1920||Dr. Glenn HAIRSTON appeared on the 1920 census of Robert HAIRSTON on 2 February 1920 in Shelby County, Texas.4 |
|Marriage*||Dr. Glenn HAIRSTON married Waver L. HOWARD on 31 August 1925 in Pike County, Arkansas.5,2|
|Military*||Active duty U.S. Army in March 1941 and was aboard the "Queen Mary" on D-Day, June 7, 1944 and landed at Cherbourg, France. Was at the "Battle of the Bulge" 17 December 1944. Left military service 26 April 1946 as Lt. Col.. Received the Bronze Star, Combat Medical badge, EAME Campaign Medal w/ 4 Bronze Service Stars, American campaign Medal, American Defense Medal and Victory Medal.2|
|Death*||Dr. Glenn HAIRSTON died on 16 October 1987 at age 79.1|
|Burial*||He was buried in De Ann Cemetery, Prescott, Nevada County, Arkansas.1|
|Waver L. HOWARD b. 30 Apr 1909, d. 15 Jun 1977|
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S3503] McClellan, Aubrey Lester. Descendants of Eli Bentley Morrison: with vital statistics of related families, 1970, Family Search, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S1910] 1910 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1920] 1920 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S125] Arkansas, County Marriages Index, 1837-1957.
|Last Edited||3 Dec 2019|