Andrew REID Jr.
|Father*||Andrew REID Sr.1 d. a 1765|
|Birth*||Andrew REID Jr. was born in Ireland.1|
|He was the son of Andrew REID Sr.1|
|Marriage*||Andrew REID Jr. married Sarah REID, daughter of John REID.1|
|Property||Andrew REID Jr. is mentioned in the property documents of Thomas REID on 12 April 1733 in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania; Thomas Read had 314 acres of land surveyed in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania on 12 April 1733. This land was patented to Andrew and sarah read on 6 Dec 1740.2|
|Court Record*||Andrew Reid made oath he attended court four days for Andrew Herston in suit of George Heard, Herston to pay 100 lbs. tobacco. page 75.- Albemarle County, Virginia 27 September 1745.3,4|
|Property||Andrew REID Jr. was an adjacent landowner of Alexander REID on 10 September 1767 in Amherst County, Virginia; Alexander Reid patented 200 acres in Amherst County on Hat Creek throughfare, adjacent to Andrew Reid and Andrew Hairstone on 10 Sep 1767.5|
|Sarah REID d. a 1765|
- [S77] Brown, Alexander, The Cabells and Their Kin - A Memorial Volume, The Riverside Press, Cambridge 1895 https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89058675919, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3360] MacInnes, Sharon Cook and MacInnes, Angus, Early Land Ownders of Pennsylvania: Atlas of Township Warrantee Maps of Lancaster County., PA., Closson Press, 2008., Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S3438] Nance, Joanne Lovelace, Albemarle County, Virginia, Court Order Book, 1744/45-1748. Magazine of Virginia Genealogy, Volume 26, November 1988, Number 4., Ancestry.com.
- [S3392] Poole, Joyce Perkerson. A Heard Family Record-Base History: The First Five Generation in America. Baltimore, MD, 2005.
- [S3124] Hudgins, Dennis R. Cavaliers and Pioneers: Abstracts of Virginia Land Patents and Grants : Volume Seven, 1762-1776. Richmond, Va: Virginia Genealogical Society, 1999. Print., Personal Collection - printed book.
|Last Edited||6 Jun 2018|