Overton R. DILLARD
HAIRSTON.org ID#6330, b. about 1820, d. 5 April 1868
|Birth*||Overton R. DILLARD was born about 1820 in Henry County, Virginia.1,2|
|Marriage*||He married Sallie C. MARTIN, daughter of Col. Joseph MARTIN and Sallie HUGHES, on 6 February 1843 in Henry County, Virginia.3,4,2,5|
|Census 1850*||Overton R. DILLARD appeared on the census of 12 August 1850 in Henry County, Virginia.1 |
|Census 1860*||He was Head of Household on 14 July 1860 in Henry County, Virginia.6 |
|Death*||He died on 5 April 1868 in Henry County, Virginia.2|
|Sallie C. MARTIN b. a 1822|
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S109] Virginia Deaths and Burials, 1853–1912 Index. FamilySearch, Salt Lake City, Utah, 2010. Index entries derived from digital copies of original and compiled records.
- [S145] Pedigo, Virginia G. and Pedigo, Lewis Gravely. History of Patrick and Henry Counties, Virginia - Genealogical Publishing Co., 1933 available on ancestry.com, Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S3044] Virginia, Marriages, 1785-1940. Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2013.
- [S22] Hairston, Elizabeth Seawell, The Hairstons and the Penns and Their Relations, Roanoke, Virginia 1940 https://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=13164, Ancestry.com.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||12 Aug 2017|