Dr. Gerard Alexander FOOTE
HAIRSTON.org ID#5594, b. 8 September 1823, d. June 1902
|Father*||William Alexander FOOTE1 b. 24 Aug 1789, d. a 1856|
|Mother*||Jane Elliot WASHINGTON1 b. Dec 1798, d. 4 Apr 1872|
|Birth*||Dr. Gerard Alexander FOOTE was born on 8 September 1823 in Fauquier Co., Virginia, 1900 census shows birth September 1824 and married to Corinne Lee for 3 years with no children.2,3|
|He was the son of William Alexander FOOTE and Jane Elliot WASHINGTON.1|
|Marriage*||Dr. Gerard Alexander FOOTE married Eliza Jane MCGARRAH on 11 November 1847 in Collin Co., Texas.2,4|
|Census 1860*||Dr. Gerard Alexander FOOTE was New Tag listed as physician.|
on 3 July 1860 in Collin Co., Texas, listed as physician.5
|Census 1880*||He appeared on the census of 1 June 1880 in McKinney, Collin Co., Texas, as a druggist.6|
|Marriage*||He married Corinne LEE on 2 April 1898 in Collin Co., Texas.2,3|
|Census 1900*||Dr. Gerard Alexander FOOTE appeared on the census of 6 June 1900 in McKinney, Collin Co., Texas.3 |
|Death*||He died in June 1902 in Noxubee County, Mississippi, at age 78.2|
|Burial*||He was buried in Pecan Grove Cemetery, McKinney Co., Texas.2|
|Eliza Jane MCGARRAH b. 16 May 1831, d. 1888|
|Corinne LEE b. Jun 1865|
- [S3200] Tillman, James David. Tillman & Hamilton Family Records: With Their Many Ancestral Lineages. Meridian, Miss.: 1959-1963. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89062498571, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3000] Glenn, Justin. The Washingtons, A Family History: Volume 1, Seven Generations of the Presidential Branch: Savas Beatie LLC, CA - 2014, Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S1900] 1900 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S266] Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 and 1966-2011.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||7 Jun 2016|