HAIRSTON.org ID#5511, b. 1738
|Father*||George FOOTE1 b. a 1700, d. 1759|
|Mother*||Frances BERRYMAN1 b. a 1708|
|Birth*||Henry FOOTE was born in 1738.1|
|He was the son of George FOOTE and Frances BERRYMAN.1|
|Will||Henry FOOTE witnessed the will of George FOOTE on 31 May 1759 in Fauquier Co., Virginia; George Foote (c1700-1759) will lists: wife Mary, sons; William, Richard, Gilson, Henry, George and daughters Elizabeth, Frances and Bethelon.|
Fauquier Co., Virginia Will Book 1, 1759-1783.2,3
|Marriage*||Henry FOOTE married Margaret COLCLOUGH on 29 May 1760 in Fauquier Co., North Carolina.4|
|Probate*||His estate was probated in May 1776 in Bute Co., North Carolina; list Margaret Foote as executrix.5|
- [S3140] Foote, Abram William, Foote Family: Comprising the Genealogy And History of Nathaniel Foote, of Wethersfield, Conn., And His Descendants; Vol. I, Rutland, Vt.: Marble City Press, The Tuttle Co., 1907. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89067465310, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3199] King, J. Estelle Stewart; Abstracts of Wills and Inventories of Fairfax County, Virginia 1742-1801, With Rent Rolls for 1761 and 1774, Genealogical Publishing Co., Baltimore, 1978-1996, Ancestry.com.
- [S3219] King, J. Estelle Stewart; Abstracts of Wills, Administrations, and Marriages of Fauquier County, Virginia 1759-1800, Genealogical Publishing, Baltimore, 1978.
- [S152] Virginia Marriages 1660-1800, Jordan Dodd, (n.pub.).
- [S3220] Wills and Estate Papers (Bute County, North Carolina), 1764-1784; Author: North Carolina. Division of Archives and History (Raleigh, North Carolina); Probate Place: Bute, North Carolina, Ancestry.com.
|Last Edited||5 Jun 2016|