HAIRSTON.org ID#4521, b. 25 August 1775, d. 5 July 1849
|Birth*||Elijah PATTY was born on 25 August 1775 in Virginia.1|
|Marriage*||He married Averilla Ann PARROTT on 23 August 1794 in Campbell, Virginia.2|
|Census 1820*||Elijah PATTY appeared on the census of 1820 in Monticello, Jasper, Georgia, Males 10-15 1, 16-18 1, 16-25 1, 45+ 1, Females 45+ 1, Slaves 5.3|
|Census 1830*||He appeared on the census of 1830 in Dekalb, Georgia, Males 50-59 1, Females 50-59 1, Slaves 15.4|
|Census 1840*||He appeared on the census of 1840 in Cherokee, Alabama.5 |
|Property||In 1840 E. Paty owns property in northern part of Alabama near land owned by Jno. Paty.|
|Marriage*||He married Mary SHANDS about 1841.|
|Property*||On May 1, 1845 Elijah Paty acquired land in Cherokee County, Alabama from the U.S. General land Office.|
|Death*||Elijah PATTY died on 5 July 1849 in Cherokee, Alabama, at age 73.1,6|
|Burial*||He was buried in Randle Cemetery, Cherokee County, Alabama.7|
|Averilla Ann PARROTT b. a 1772, d. 21 Nov 1840|
|Mary SHANDS b. a 1781, d. 1862|
- [S3005] Alabama Marriages, Deaths, Wills, Court and Other records, 1784-1920, ancestry.com.
- [S152] Dodd, Jordan, comp.. Virginia Marriages to 1800. Electronic transcription of marriage records held by the individual counties in Virginia., Ancestry.com.
- [S1820] 1820 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1830] 1830 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1840] 1840 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S269] National Archives and Records Administration (NARA); Washington, D.C.; Federal Mortality Census Schedules, 1850-1880, and Related Indexes, 1850-1880.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
|Last Edited||14 May 2018|