HAIRSTON.org ID#411, b. about 1809, d. 22 November 1858
|Father*||Col. Samuel HAIRSTON b. 25 Sep 1755, d. 17 Dec 1834|
|Mother*||Judith Sparrell SAUNDERS b. 25 Jan 1769, d. 23 Nov 1809|
|Birth*||Letitia HAIRSTON was born about 1809 in Virginia, mother died in 1809 and she is 40 in the 1850 census.1|
|She was the daughter of Col. Samuel HAIRSTON and Judith Sparrell SAUNDERS.|
|Census 1830||Letitia HAIRSTON listed in the household of Col. Samuel HAIRSTON on 1 June 1830 in Franklin County, Virginia; Males 70-79 1, Females 20-29 1.2|
|Married Name||As of 10 January 1837,her married name was WATKINS.|
|Marriage||Letitia HAIRSTON married Thomas Hardin WATKINS, son of Thomas WATKINS and Magdalene DUPUY, on 10 January 1837.3,4|
|Census 1850||Letitia HAIRSTON appeared on the 1850 census of Thomas Hardin WATKINS on 15 August 1850 in Henry County, Virginia.1 |
|Death*||Letitia HAIRSTON died on 22 November 1858.|
|Thomas Hardin WATKINS b. 1810, d. Jan 1880|
Descendant Chart Box
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1830] 1830 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S67] Dodd, Virginia Anderson, Henry County, Virginia, Marriage Bonds, 1778-1849, Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. Baltimore 1976.
- [S3026] Rev. B. H. Dupuy. The Huguenot Bartholomew Dupuy and His Descendants. Louisville, KY.: Courier-Journal Job Printing Co., 1908.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||18 Jun 2017|