John Townes MOSELEY
HAIRSTON.org ID#2727, b. 16 September 1877, d. 20 December 1955
|Father*||Dr. William Xerxes MOSELEY1 b. 23 Dec 1835, d. 9 Nov 1914|
|Mother*||Mary Victoria CRAWFORD1 b. 28 Oct 1850, d. 26 Nov 1922|
|Birth*||John Townes MOSELEY was born on 16 September 1877 in Louisiana.1,2,3|
|He was the son of Dr. William Xerxes MOSELEY and Mary Victoria CRAWFORD.1|
|Census 1880||John Townes MOSELEY appeared on the 1880 census of Dr. William Xerxes MOSELEY on 1 June 1880 in De Soto Parish, Louisiana.4 |
|Census 1900||John Townes MOSELEY appeared on the 1900 census of Dr. William Xerxes MOSELEY on 2 June 1900 in Natchitoches Parish, Louisiana.2 |
|Census 1910||John Townes MOSELEY appeared on the 1910 census of Robert M. LOGAN on 25 April 1910 in Lincoln Parish, Louisiana; They have been married 8 years and 1 child has not survived. Mary's brother John Townes Moseley and his wife Mabel are living with them.5|
|Death*||John Townes MOSELEY died on 20 December 1955 at age 78.3|
|Burial*||He was buried in Keatchie Cemetery, De Soto Parish, Louisina.3|
- [S158] Montague, George William, History and Genealogy of the Montague Family of America, Press of J.E. Williams, Amherst, Mass, 1886.
- [S1900] 1900 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1910] 1910 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||13 May 2018|