Agnes Elizabeth Judith HAIRSTON
HAIRSTON.org ID#2546, b. 26 April 1823
|Father*||Robert HAIRSTON1,2 b. 20 Jan 1791, d. bt 1851 - 1859|
|Mother*||Elizabeth Hairston WOODS1,3 b. 5 Oct 1793, d. a 1875|
|Birth*||Agnes Elizabeth Judith HAIRSTON was born on 26 April 1823 in Virginia; |
HAIRSTON FAMILY BIBLE.1,2
|She was the daughter of Robert HAIRSTON and Elizabeth Hairston WOODS.1,2,3|
|Census 1850||Agnes Elizabeth Judith HAIRSTON appeared on the 1850 census of Robert HAIRSTON on 20 December 1850 in Franklin County, Virginia; Robert 59, Elizabeth 56, Agnes E J 26, Ruth L 21, Elizabeth F 16, living with a clergyman Robert Grey 30. All born in Virginia.2|
|Marriage*||Agnes Elizabeth Judith HAIRSTON married John Sample WOODS on 7 April 1859 in Franklin County, Virginia.3,4|
|Census 1860||Agnes Elizabeth Judith HAIRSTON appeared on the 1860 census of Elizabeth Hairston WOODS on 1 June 1860 in Franklin County, Virginia; EW 67, Wm 41, PD 35 (unknown), Ruth L 29, Lizzie F 25, Horace P Smith 29.5|
|Census 1880||Agnes Elizabeth Judith HAIRSTON appeared on the 1880 census of John Sample WOODS on 19 June 1880 in Blackwater, Franklin County, Virginia.6 |
|John Sample WOODS b. Jun 1827|
|Charts||Descendant Chart (#1)|
Descendant Chart (#2)
Descendant Chart Box
- [S143] Hairston Family, Bible - Robert Hairston 1755-1844. The Holy Bible containing the Old and New Testaments, together with the Apocrypha: Translated Out of the Originial Tongues, and with the Former Translations Diligently Compared and Revised.... Philadelphia, Printed and Published by M. Carey, 1817.; State Archives North Carolina 400.1.1.982,.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S265] Woods, Weightsill Arno, Short History of Descendants and Allied Families of Robert Woods of Ireland, W. W. Kinloch, University of Wisconsin, 1909 https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89082592569, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3044] Virginia, Marriages, 1785-1940. Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2013.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
|Last Edited||19 Nov 2018|