John William Lamar HAIRSTON
HAIRSTON.org ID#2418, b. 2 April 1861, d. 18 November 1932
|Father*||Benjamin Robertson HAIRSTON1 b. a 1823, d. 1871|
|Mother*||Faitha Lamar TAYLOR1 b. a 1833, d. 1895|
|Birth*||John William Lamar HAIRSTON was born on 2 April 1861 in Wetumpka, Elmore, Alabama.1,2,3|
|He was the son of Benjamin Robertson HAIRSTON and Faitha Lamar TAYLOR.1|
|Census 1870||John William Lamar HAIRSTON appeared on the 1870 census of Benjamin Robertson HAIRSTON in 1870 in Big Creek, Fulton County, Arkansas; R B 48 AL, Faith 36 AL, Fanny 16, Nancy 13, Benjamin 11, John 9, Jane 7, Darcus 5, Robbert 2.1|
|Marriage*||John William Lamar HAIRSTON married Nancy Catherine "Kate" BRADY on 11 December 1889 in Faulkner County, Arkansas.2,4|
|Census 1900*||John William Lamar HAIRSTON appeared on the census of 15 June 1900 in Faulkner County, Arkansas.5|
|Death*||He died on 18 November 1932 at age 71.3|
|Burial*||He was buried in Elmwood Cemetery, Conway County, Arkansas.3|
|Nancy Catherine "Kate" BRADY b. 26 Mar 1873, d. 24 Sep 1956|
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S46] Vic Hairston and Edward J. Bregenzer, The Hairston History, February 12, 1998. Personal Collection - copy.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S125] Arkansas, County Marriages Index, 1837-1957.
- [S1900] 1900 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||20 May 2018|