Jackson F. HAIRSTON
HAIRSTON.org ID#2322, b. 6 March 1859, d. 14 June 1884
|Father*||John Frances HAIRSTON1 b. 4 May 1822, d. 1 Aug 1892|
|Mother*||Elizabeth "Bettie" CHRISTIAN1 b. a 1832|
|Marriage*||Jackson F. HAIRSTON married Sarah Louisa TEMPLE in Bradley, Arkansas.1,2|
|Birth*||Jackson F. HAIRSTON was born on 6 March 1859 in Bradley, Arkansas.3|
|He was the son of John Frances HAIRSTON and Elizabeth "Bettie" CHRISTIAN.1|
|Census 1870||Jackson F. HAIRSTON appeared on the 1870 census of John Frances HAIRSTON on 9 June 1870 in Pennington, Bradley County, Arkansas; John Hurston 48, Rebecca 35, John 13, Jackson 11, William 9, Nancy Holloway 14, Alice Holloway 11.4|
|Census 1880||Jackson F. HAIRSTON appeared on the 1880 census of John Frances HAIRSTON on 21 June 1880 in Pennington, Bradley County, Arkansas; John F. 68 born AL (father & mother AL), Rebecca 40, Jack F 21, Wn. W. 19, Lee 9.5|
|Census 1880*||Jackson F. HAIRSTON appeared on the census of 21 June 1880 in Pennington, Bradley, Arkansas.5 |
|Death*||He died on 14 June 1884 in Warren, Bradley, Arkansas, at age 25.3|
|Burial*||He was buried in Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Cherokee, Texas.3|
|Sarah Louisa TEMPLE b. 16 Nov 1862, d. 30 Aug 1927|
- [S46] Vic Hairston and Edward J. Bregenzer, The Hairston History, February 12, 1998. Personal Collection - copy.
- [S125] Arkansas, County Marriages Index, 1837-1957.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||12 Apr 2019|