Mary Ann HAIRSTON
HAIRSTON.org ID#1999, b. 30 June 1862
|Father*||David N. HAIRSTON Jr.1,2 b. 10 Jul 1818, d. 2 Jul 1899|
|Mother*||Sarah Smith HIGHTOWER1 b. 14 Nov 1820, d. b 1910|
|Birth*||Mary Ann HAIRSTON was born on 30 June 1862 in Arkansas.1|
|She was the daughter of David N. HAIRSTON Jr. and Sarah Smith HIGHTOWER.1,2|
|Census 1870||Mary Ann HAIRSTON appeared on the 1870 census of David N. HAIRSTON Jr. in 1870 in Johnson, Grant County, Arkansas; D N 51 AL, Sarah 46 NC, Isaac J 20 MS, William F 17 AR, Nancy 11 AR, Mary Ann 9 AR.2|
|Marriage*||Mary Ann HAIRSTON married Walter Nathan WATKINS on 19 August 1877 in Johnson County, Arkansas.3,4|
|Census 1900*||Mary Ann HAIRSTON appeared on the census of 20 June 1900 in Spadra, Johnson County, Arkansas, Sarah Hairston 75 listed as mother, likely of wife Mary A. E.3 |
|Census 1900||She appeared on the 1900 census of Walter Nathan WATKINS on 20 June 1900 in Spadra, Johnson County, Arkansas; Sarah S. Hairston 75 (born Nov. 1824) NC.3|
|Census 1910||Mary Ann HAIRSTON appeared on the 1910 census of Walter Nathan WATKINS on 7 May 1910 in Cimarron, Pawnee County, Oklahoma.5|
|Walter Nathan WATKINS b. Feb 1851|
- [S46] The Hairston History, Vic Hairston and Edward J. Bregenzer, February 12, 1998. Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1900] 1900 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S125] Arkansas, County Marriages Index, 1837-1957.
- [S1910] 1910 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
|Last Edited||8 Jan 2017|