Daniel G. SHELBY
HAIRSTON.org ID#1665, b. 4 September 1849, d. 1905
|Father*||John Milton SHELBY1 b. 30 Jan 1806, d. 23 Jan 1872|
|Mother*||Amanda F. RUDISILL b. 13 Jan 1813, d. 6 Mar 1884|
|Birth*||Daniel G. SHELBY was born on 4 September 1849 in Shelby, Tennessee.1,2,3|
|He was the son of John Milton SHELBY and Amanda F. RUDISILL.1|
|Census 1850||Daniel G. SHELBY appeared on the 1850 census of John Milton SHELBY on 6 November 1850 in District 7, Shelby County, Tennessee; John M Shelby 46 (blacksmith, b. NC), Amanda 36 (b. NC), Amanuel 16, Mary 14, Susan 12, Jas 10, Margaret 6, Nerissa 3, Danl 8/12. all children born in Tennessee.2|
|Census 1860||Daniel G. SHELBY appeared on the 1860 census of John Milton SHELBY on 17 September 1860 in District 7, Shelby County, Tennessee; John M Shelby 54 (blacksmith), Amanda F 47, Margaret A 16, Amandas R 26 (male), Narcapa N 14, Daniel G 11, John B 9, Charles S 6, James M 20 (John and Amanda born in NC, all others in Tennessee).1|
|Marriage*||Daniel G. SHELBY married Jennie E. CALHOUN on 12 October 1876 in Haywood Co., Tennessee.4|
|Census 1880*||Daniel G. SHELBY appeared on the census of 1 June 1880 in District 7, Shelby Co., Tennessee, his occupation is a Deputy Sheriff.3|
|Census 1900*||He appeared on the census of 9 June 1900 in Houston, Harris Co., Texas.5 |
|Death*||He died in 1905.6|
|Burial*||He was buried in Glenwood Cemetery, Harris Co., Texas.6|
|Jennie E. CALHOUN b. Sep 1854|
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S112] Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002. Nashville, TN, USA: Tennessee State Library and Archives. Microfilm. Ancestry.com.
- [S1900] 1900 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
|Last Edited||29 Jun 2016|